This website is for general information purpose only. While we use reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, Finluca does not warrant its absolute accuracy or accept any liability for any loss or damage resulting from any inaccuracy or omission. Without prior permission from Finluca, no information contained on this website may be copied, except for personal use, or redistributed.
Your privacy is important to Finluca Life & Health Insurance Advisers and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
We collect personal information in a number of ways:
- Directly from you (such as when you fill out an application form, call us, or write/email us),
- From third parties (such as other insurers, financial advisers, medical practitioners, etc.) with your authority, and
- From business activities (such as claims documentation, invoices, anniversary letters, etc).
In order to provide services to you, you may be required to provide Finluca with Personal Information. You may choose not to provide us with the requested data, but failure to do so may inhibit our ability to do business with or provide services to you.
The Privacy Act 1993 regulates the way organisations such as Finluca collect, use, protect and disclose Personal Information. Finluca is committed to safeguarding your privacy and the confidentiality of your Personal Information. Finluca only collects Personal Information necessary for us to provide you with the services you require, including, but not limited to, assessing and managing your insurance application or policy, and any claim you may make.
Finluca may use your Personal Information for the following but not limited:
- processing your application for insurance cover;
- verifying the information you have provided;
- employment; and
Finluca may use and/or disclose your Personal Information for a secondary purpose if that secondary purpose is directly related to the purpose of collection. For example, including, but not limited to insurers, lawyers, assessors, loss adjusters, investigators and health service providers.
Finluca may also disclose your Personal Information:
- if we are directed to do so by government authorities including, but not limited to the police, or Inland Revenue Department, or in order to comply with the law or any statutory request;
- to a third party if you have given Finluca express and/or inferred consent or authorisation to do so; and/or
- to a third party such as marketing or research agencies.
Use of Personal Data for Direct Marketing purposes
Finluca may use your name and contact details for promotional or marketing purposes including sending you promotional materials in relation insurance.
Amendments to this Privacy Statement
Finluca reserves the right to add to, change or update this privacy statement, without notice.